Saturday, January 17, 2009

Master Cleanse DAY TWO

Today was weird.


OK, I woke up with intentions of taking a walk but that didn't happen. Instead I had a play-doh marathon with my son. I found myself making food shaped objects with the clay. Lame...yes. What can I say, I am freaking hungry.

Here are some things I have noticed on this cleanse:

I am crabby. Yes, this was expected, but this is not interfering with my life. I can still parent and function so I am pleased.

My breath stinks and gum is a no-no. So, I am brushing my teeth a ton. Is that off limits? I don't know and I don't care.

I am having crazy dreams. I was taking a nap this afternoon and I had a dream that I was dancing with a giant cupcake. Yes, that is right, a giant cupcake. I was pleading with the cupcake for a bite and it kept telling me no.


Tonight I went out with my mom for a very odd night. I wrote about it on the Endless Possibilities Blog. She ended up surprising me by getting me a gluten free cookbook!

I am picky about cookbooks. I love pictures and this book does not have any but I decided that I still like it because I rather have the calorie count of the items in the book. A lot of gluten free books don't list the calorie count at all, and just because it is gluten free does not mean an item is low cal or low fat.

There are a lot of great recipes in the book and I cant wait try them out once I can eat real food!

No comments: