Thursday, December 10, 2009

Want The Best Gluten Free Food In AZ?



Picazzo's Pizza is my absolute favorite place to eat gluten free! They have a compete separate gluten free menu that is mouth watering. I have never been glutened there and I find their staff to be completely knowledgeable! The photos above are from some of my many times there an I had so many that I didn't know which to choose from! They have amazing gourmet pizzas, delicious chicken wings, yummy humus with flat bread and I cannot wait to try their spinach and artichoke dip! They also have gluten free beer which is hard to find in restaurants, even though I am not a beer drinker.

Stephanie's Bachlorette Party Dinner was held there and every time I go there I have memories of that special night! I love going back there with people I love and making new memories every time!

If you live in Arizona or Oregon, I suggest that you give Picazzo’s a try, you will not regret it!

2 comments:

Traci said...

man....I LOVE their pizza! I want to go soon!!

Kathleen said...

There is a great Mexican restaurant called Cafe' Ole' in Flagstaff. They have vegetarian and gluten free menu items! So Good!!!