Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mina's Purely Divine Chocolate Cake Mix



I have been sitting on this review for a while...mainly, because I really dislike giving bad reviews. But, this product earned it. I used Mina's Purely Divine Chocolate Cake Mix to make GFCF cupcakes for Blaine's first birthday party. I sampled one the day prior to the party when I baked them and they were so gross that I was relieved I made a non-gfcf cake for our guests. I would have been mortified to serve this cake to them. I have had so many delicious GFCF products that put this mix to shame.

The birthday boy with his cupcake
I will say that Blaine did love his cupcake. I have to keep that in perspective though. Blaine had never had a cupcake before. He didn't know how mouth watering awesome they should be.

I do have other Mina's products to sample and I hope that they are good.  I love that there are so many gluten free companies out there and I want to support our community, not bash it. I hope my next Mina's review doesn't leave me with a sour taste in my mouth!

No comments: