Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pamela's Product's: Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies


The review:
I tried these a few weeks ago and I finally finished them off yesterday. If they tasted better, I would have eaten them much faster than I did! Good cookies don't last long in my cupboard! They are OK, but not phenomenal. I saw that Pamela's Product's had other gluten free cookies available in other flavors so maybe I will try those but I found these to be chalky and not very appealing to the taste buds. They are decent in a pinch or if you don't want to bake gluten free cookies from scratch. Yet, they weren't so awful that I had to throw them out, like I have done with other brands.

The verdict:
The Stats:
Serving Size: 2 cookies
Calories: 170
Total Fat: 9
Total Carbs: 21 grams
Protein: 1 grams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Nasty Cookies. Yucky. I hated them when I tried them and I will NOT EVER BUY THEM AGAIN. GOOD REVIEWS. BEST GLUTEN FREE BLOG OUT THERE!!!!