Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kinnikinnick: Kinni Kritters Animal Cookies



Do not let the name fool you, these do not taste like average animal cookies. They have a light vanilla flavor that makes these more sophisticated than the animal cookies that I ate during my youth and the animals look cooler too. My best friend and fellow GF Blogger, GF Steph, LOVES these too! In fact, she got me hooked on them!They are so delicious that I sometimes take them in the car with me in case I am in a jam and there is no gluten free food options for me.

Aside from being GF, they are also nut free and dairy free!


The Stats:

Serving Size: 8 cookies
Calories: 90
Total Fat: 1.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Sugar: 2 grams
Protein: 1 gram

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I bought these today after seeing this entry. They are delicious!

Gluten Free Gal said...

I agree! They are just the right amount of softness, not to hard and not too soft. :)