Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Favorite Items at Trader Joe's Right NOW!

I am a frequent shopper at Trader Joe's. They have some great GF items that do not break the bank. I go through phases where I think one product is out of this world and everyone and their Mother should be eating it. So, I thought I would share with you my ultimate Trader Joe's Products of the moment.
  1. Cilantro and Chive Yogurt Dip: I eat this with GF chips or fresh veggies and I am over the moon. I love the fresh flavor that this dip packs. So incredible. 
  2. Gluten Free Brownie Mix: It is not an expensive mix, I like the packaging and it is easy to make. So, those are three pros and I cannot find a con. It even cuts like a cake because it doesn't holds together well. Trader Joe's, you did well when you created this mix!
  3. Gluten Free Granola: I have seen two varieties and both are frequent visitors in my home. The packages are generous and for around $3.00 a bag, I think that is a pretty good deal!
  4. Trader Joe's 100 Calorie Chocolate Bars: YUM! Five bars come in a box and they are so delicious.

No comments: