Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tsom

On Sunday, I went to lunch with my Mom. We decided to check out a restaurant called Tsom.
I couldn't find a website to link or a menu to link, so if you are the owner of Tsom email me and I will link you!

When you walk in, you see a salad bar to the side of the resister. The salad bar looked appetizing but I decided to order off the menu. All of the pasta items are gluten free since they strictly use rice pasta. The menu is very clear since they label the gluten free options. 

I ordered the puttanesca and so did my mom.
excuse the sideways photo!

It was so delicious! I devoured it all! I was also pleased to see a sign saying that they had gluten free and vegan cupcakes. I ordered one to go and they were kept separate to keep the cupcakes safe from cross-contamination!
It was very tasty! However, since I cannot refer to a menu, I cannot recall what kind of cupcake it was. I am sorry. I would totally go back if I am in the area again.

No comments: