Monday, December 19, 2011

Pregnancy Cravings

Old ultrasound
I have cravings almost daily...which sucks most times. All of the food my body seems to want is usually not gluten free, so I am out of luck! I have craved chicken fried steak, eclairs (I cant find gf ones anymore), chow mein, Big Macs (with the bun) and Hostess snacks. Since none of those are gluten free I am usually crabby when a craving hits.

The cravings I have had for food I can eat are:
  • Pickles
  • Ice cream
  • French fries
  • McDonald's onions
  • Chinese food (thank God for GF options!)
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Chocolate
  • Salad ( I eat one daily)
  • Nutella
  • Udi's bread
  • Julia's Bakery cupcakes and cinnamon rolls
  • Clemintines

Any expecting ladies or Mom's have any craving they would like to share?

No comments: