Thursday, April 21, 2011

AZ GLUTEN FREE EXPO!

Last Saturday was the Gluten Free Expo! I saw many familiar faces and I met many readers! It was so wonderful.
The second I walked in, I saw Traci and her husband. I love the Expo!

A warning to those of you planning to attend next year, the Expo is crazy packed with amazing Gluties! So, come hydrated and hungry! You will leave full!

This is the only photo I managed to take inside the Expo.
This is just when the Expo opened and most of the vendors were still setting up. About 20 minutes later the room was pretty full.

I will do some vendor spotlights during the upcoming weeks, so look out for that!

I also met one of my favorite GF bloggers, from Gluten Free Frenzy, Chandice. She is so sweet and awesome!


The Expo was amazing. I cannot wait to spotlight my favorite vendors and my least favorite vendor.

Last but not least, this is the best part of the Expo...
The goodies! The amazing loot! I cannot wait till next year!

1 comment:

Traci said...

It was great seeing you! I LOVE the EXPO! :)