Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gluten Free Love! Shout Out To MY NON GF-Boyfriend!

This is my supportive boyfriend and me. He calls me his GFGF (GlutenFreeGirlFriend). I call him Steve. We were friends years ago...prior to my days as a celiac and then we lost touch. I ran into him at a party and he found all about me be a gluten free gal, that was the same day we became an item and he has been making sure I dont become glutened ever since. What a guy!

He has been on many outings with me to get gluten foods. Like the time that we went for gluten free eclairs! Yes, I did find them, back in August during this blogs hiatus, I promise I will blog all about it. And, Steve was there to keep me company and try it with me and take pictures for this blog and my other blog!
He also wants to make sure that I always feel included in indulging in the sweet stuff when I am at his home. He baked this pie for me FROM SCRATCH! Yes, that is right. He didn't even brag about it. His mom told me that it took him hours and he was so modest about it. This cherry pie he made me was incredible. To this day, it was one of the sweetest things a guy has ever done for me.


He often makes me gluten free pancakes for breakfast too! He is always making me feel so pampered. I love every moment with Steve! He is just wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: