Monday, June 28, 2010

Trader Joe's Gluten Free & Dairy Free Homestyle Pancakes


I have been on a total pancake/ waffle kick with my son. I think my obsession is mainly based because I can load up pancakes with berries, bananas and raisins and we are starting our day off right. My new favorite is not a mix but a box with makes it totally easy because sometimes I don't have time in the morning to deal with the hassle of mixes. Trader Joe's has a GF and Dairy Free box available in their freezer section. My favorite part is that they come wrapped already packaged according to serving size. The picture shows the serving size (3 pancakes with syrup and raspberries) This breakfast is awesome!

The stats (pancakes only)
Serving size: 3 pancakes
calories: 230
total fat: 4.5
carbohydrats: 41 grams
sugars:
protiens:5

No comments: