Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vegiac

I am currently eating a delicious lunch. It is a brown rice tortilla with beans, melted cheese, carrots and avocados. SO YUMMY!

I want to thank all of you that sent me comments and emails regarding my last post on going vegetarian while being gluten free. Also, for those of you that also had questions about it with me, I found an amazing resource!

I was on Facebook today and I searched "Gluten Free Vegetarian" in the groups and VEGIAC came up. I suggest that you do the same if you are also a GF Vegetarian! They also have a website, here! It is a forum that is filled with information!

2 comments:

katrina said...

thank you for this!
i am glad that diana introduced us via twitter haha
i have been a vegetarian for years, but just recently (as in the last week) found out i MIGHT be allergic to gluten. this link is helping me!

Unknown said...

Katrina- I am so glad that this is helpful to you! If you are, there are a lot of resources available on the internet that can be helpful to you. I look forward to talking to you more!