Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kettle Cuisine Soup: Chicken Chili with White Beans

This is the third Kettle Cuisine Soup I have tried and so far it is my favorite. I actually think it will be hard to beat. I love this product line. I am a soup person and while I never though of myself as a chili person (I believe I stated that in a previous post), Kettle Cuisine is changing my mind. They really know how to blend their flavors and craft their soups. 

I made such a fuss about how amazing this soup was after my first bite, that my boyfriend begged to split it it with me. Yes, my non-gluten free boyfriend...who can eat anything he desires shared my delicious soup with me. Well, love won and I shared my soup. I guess this is one item I will have to add to the must have GF items in my house.

No comments: