Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Treehouse Bakery

At the GFXCon I had the opportunity to meet Corianne Sizemore and her staff from Treehouse Bakery. I took home the samples of the adorable mini-cupcakes (one of my ultimate indulgences!) and I could not wait to try it. 

Seriously, look at this packaging.
I asked specifically about how they prevent cross contamination and they prepare the gluten free items first and in a separate area in order to avoid getting us cross contaminated.

The cupcakes were so adorable I almost didn't want to dig in and ruin the cute factor...I said almost...

Here is the scoop:

Chocolate Cupcake: My favorite cupcake! It was rich,moist and sinful! I honestly wish that I had about a million more of these in my house waiting for me to indulge in. SO DELICIOUS!

Mesquite Mocha Cupcake: I love Mocha flavored anything, so naturally, I adored this flavor. It was the culmination of flavors was perfect!

Vanilla Cupcake- This was delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed it.


Strawberry Cupcake- I liked this one a lot and it had a great strawberry after taste.

All the cupcakes are vegan. The ones I are are obviously GF, I would eat every single one over again! They were that good. I totally recommend the Treehouse Bakery and I hope that you like them as much as I did.




No comments: