Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glutenfreeda Instant Oatmeal

I missed oatmeal...the oatmeal that I grew up with. The individually sized packs that came in a box with a ton of yummy flavors. Since I am gluten free, those amazing oatmeal packs are no longer something I can enjoy. I stumbled upon Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack and I was pretty pleased. Finally a gf option that I can enjoy!

I liked the Maple Raisin with Flax the best. It was so delicious that I was bummed out when I didn't have anymore in the box.  The Apple Cinnamon with Flax was also pretty delicious. It was perfect for this time of year.

I was not a big fan of the Banana flavor. I had one and I decided to forgo eating anymore packs.

I love having the option to have the variety packs and I will definitely purchase Glutenfreeda oatmeal again.

No comments: