Friday, October 18, 2013

Pinterest Dinners I want to try!








I adore Pinterest. There is so much creativity, inspiration and ideas on that glorious site. I have been in a dinner funk. I am so uninspired with food and Blaine became a crazy picky eater. I am feeling like a short order cook most nights because I have succumbed to making more than one dinner.

I started searching my boards and I found some drool worthy dishes that I cannot wait to try!


I love fish and this picture makes my mouth water. Recipe found here.

Crustless Spinach Quiche 


Quiche is a food I often forget about. I don't know why but I just do. This particular recipe is completely GF (no need for substitutions) and the list of ingredients is not massive. I like that.

Mmmm...mushrooms!
When I spotted this Roasted Mushroom side, I knew that I could easily make this a meal, just throw it atop some rice and call it a night. What lured me about this meal was that it was simple and vegetarian. Steve and I will totally be enjoying this soon!

Another vegetarian meal (vegan actually)  I have been finding swoon worthy is Spicy Thai Tacos.

I love bacon and sweet potatoes so why hadn't I though of this tasty combination. It looks easy too!


No comments: