- Gluten free? I have Celiacs. I don't really see that as a choice.
- Vegetarian? I have a plethora of reasons. I was a vegetarian for years as a teen but I developed a protein deficiency because I did not fancy the foods my body needed to do it properly. I was also a vegan for around 4-6 months too then. I loved my time as a vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for animal rights, I would always say that I couldn't eat anything with a mother or with a face.
Then last week I was driving home late at night with my son and I accidentally ran over a bunny (yes, Stephanie...it was just as traumatic as years ago when it happened to the both of us) and I cried all the way home. Even though I tried to avoid hitting the rabbit it was awful. I knew people that had rabbits so I would play with them so I know how loving rabbits can be. I just couldn't eat meat anymore after that.
There are many health benefits too when you are a vegetarian...
I am not trying go get anyone to join me. That is not why I am writing this. I am just writing this down so I remember my anniversary of going back.
How does this change GLUTEN FREE GLUTTONY?
- It really does not!
- I will still review products! Just not ones with meat.
- I will give meat recipes I just cant vouch for if it is good or not.
- We are all on this gluten free journey together and we are here for each other!
- If you are a gluten free vegetarian, do you know of any fake meat that does not contain wheat? I am having the hardest time finding good fake meat!