Friday, March 26, 2010

Cupcake Pebbles! OMG!

I received an email asking me if the new Cupcake Pebbles cereal was gluten free the other day. When I saw the words cupcake and Pebbles in the same sentence, I almost squealed with delight! I got on the Post Cereals Website and checked out the ingredients. Everything looked gluten free, just like my favorite gluten free cereal, Fruity Pebbles! I quickly responded to the emailer (thank you by the way for letting me know about this) and I couldn't wait to see if my local store carried this!

I went to the store yesterday to look for this brand spankin new cereal. When I found the box I got super excited! I ended up eating this for dinner!

The Review:

You all know I adore cupcakes! So, do these actually taste like cupcakes? Yeah they do! These taste like cupcakes mixed with Rice Crispy cereal. These are very tasty, however, I am not sure if these will become my favorite cereal. I think that I need to eat more to find out if it can dethrone Fruity Pebbles!


The Stats:

Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Calories: 120
Total Fat: 1 gram
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Protein:1 gram

No comments: