Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Foods to Avoid...I am sure I am missing some ... please..add them in the comments!

So, I have a list of items I personally avoid written on my fridge. I am going to share the list, if there is anything missing, please add to it if I am missing anything!

  • wheat
  • spelt
  • triticale
  • kamut
  • rye
  • barley
  • einkorn
  • emmer
  • wheat starlen
  • wheat bran
  • wheat grerm
  • cracked wheat
  • hydrolyzed wheat protein
  • durum flour
  • bromated flour
  • enriched flour
  • farina
  • graham flour
  • plain four
  • self rising flour
  • semonina
  • white flour
  • matzo
  • OATS
  • MSG ( it affects me)

2 comments:

Steph said...

MALT!!

That's a HUGE one.

Unknown said...

You are right! I cant believe I forgot MALT! Duh! Reason why we cant have beer :(