Sunday, December 28, 2008

I heart Ring Tings!

The Review:
(Steph...I stole these pics off your blog...I was such a glutton that by the time I remembered the take my own picture, I didn't think it would look that pretty...let that be a testimonial to how good they are!)


One of my best friends and fellow blogger, Stephanie, had a box of Gluten Free Ring Tings sent to my house!
She reviewed these on her blog a while back and they sounded so good! I have to admit my mouth watered after reading her review about cream filled delights! She told me a few weeks ago that she was sending me some and I was waiting for the post man ever since!

They arrived at the perfect time! The night prior I had been sniffing a cupcake for two hours. I know...WHAT IS THIS GIRL TALKING ABOUT? Well, it was my boyfriend's birthday and he had to go in for to work to do some accounting in the middle of the night to help out. I took the opportunity to surprise him by decorating his room and I had this Hostess cupcake sitting next to me for two hours until he got home. I could smell it and I wanted it and then I watched him eat it!

When I got home from my boyfriend's house, the UPS box was waiting for me! I opened it up and after my gluten free dinner I ate one of these delicious items!

Ring Tings have cured my eclair craving! Yes, that is right! For those of you that have heard me complain for months, I no longer am on the search for a gluten free eclair...but, if you find one, you can send it my way!

Thanks Stephanie! These were awesome!

The Stats:

Serving Size: One Ring Ting
Calories: 220
Fat:13 grams


-Gluten Free
-Casein Free
- Lactose Free
- Soy Free
- Zero Trans Fat
-Kosher

Made by Shabtai Goumet

No comments: