Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Glutino Gluten Free Candy Bar

I have not one bad thing to say about either one of these amazing flavors of candy bar goodness. I learned the hard way several times now though that I cannot have a box around because I have no self control with these in my house. The milk chocolate reminds me of a Kit Kat bar. Which let me tell you, those were once my favorite, so eating these bring my taste buds back to a pre-gluten free Heaven. The chocolate peanut butter are extraordinary too! They hit the spot and are fabulous with a glass of milk.


MILK CHOCOLATE:

The Stats:
Serving Size: 1Bar
Calories: 140
Total Fat: 8 grams
Total Carbs: 14 grams
Protein: less than 1 gram


For Chocolate Peanut Butter Lovers:

The Stats:
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories: 140
Total Fat: 9 grams
Total Carbs: 13 grams
Protein: 2 grams

2 comments:

Gina said...

Good to know! I haven't tried these yet. Sometimes I'm wary of new GF candy bars. I've had some really bad ones! I'll try these out now that I have a reputable recommendation. Thanks!

Diana said...

ooh I've seen these at the store but never bothered to try them. When I was on GF diet, it was hit or miss with flavor.