Friday, June 25, 2010

Katz Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies


Sorry that my picture is not wonderful but that is no reflection on the cookies whatsoever. These are hands down the best gluten free chocolate chip cookies I have had. When they ship to your door (how easy is that?) you freeze them till you are ready to enjoy them. All you have to do is thaw them... I have to be honest; I was hesitant of these cookies because I was worried that they wouldn't taste good because they were frozen. Some frozen foods do not that taste as good when they are freshly baked. Do not let that throw you off, I was mistaken. These cookies taste like soft baked cookies! I could not stop eating them and now I am dying for more! I love soft bake cookies and I have not been able to find them since I have gone GF. I am not sure if they are meant to be soft bake tasting or not but I love these cookies!

These cookies are not just gluten free but also dairy free and nut free too! Katz Gluten Free sure knows how to make amazing gluten free chocolate chip cookies.

The Stats:
Serving size: 1oz
Total Fat: 8 grams
Total Calories: 150
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Sugar: 1o grams
Protein: 1 gram


1 comment:

Gluten Free Gal said...

I love the Katz Regulah (sp?) too! I want to order a sample back soon! :)