Saturday, June 19, 2010

Peas Of Mind: Baked Carrot Fries

Fat Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Soy Free- A ton of people can enjoy these Baked Carrot Fries!

As a Mom, I am constantly looking for healthier versions of my son's favorite foods. When I spotted these Carrot Fries by Peas Of Mind, I jumped for joy! One bag has NINE servings of vegetables and it is a wonderful source of Vitamin A...now that sounds like a real winner.

When I made these for my son for the first time, I was worried he would notice these were not like the fries I had purchased before, but he ate them up. Frankly, so did I.

Have you tried Peas Of Mind products? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I haven't tried them, but they look like such a neat concept. I recommended them to a good friend with a little boy.

I would love to post your review on GoDairyFree.org with links to your blog. Let me know if that would be cool. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Alisa, that would be wonderful. I hope your friends son likes them too!