Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth And A GF Road Trip Love Story...

FIRST-I wanted to wish you all a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

SECOND- It is my anniversary with my Non Gluten Free BF. This is us last 4th of July!


THIRD- I wanted to share a story with you all about a gluten free road trip that Steve and I took last August because I had been craving eclairs and we finally found a place that carried them (thanks to my BFF Stephanie).

This is what I wrote on my other blog (now private) about the road trip...

Steve and I went to Fountain Hills to get gluten free eclairs. Yes, that is right...we were willing to drive miles and miles so I could get the food that I have been lusting after for over a year now. I have to say thank you to Stephanie for telling me about Nature's Finest because they carry the eclairs!

Anyway, Steve is always playing awesome music for me. Today we listened to Looner, a really good band and they are also friends of his. You guys should check them out because they are really good!

When we got there, we meant business! We went straight to the health food store!


The store had a ton of gluten free items! It was worth the drive!


It was Steve's first time

Steve...being observant...of the fountain...and the hills!



Those eclairs...they were so good!!!!!!!


This trip was awesome! I loved going with Steve! He is great company! I adore every moment I spend with him.



FOURTH- I would like to add... that Nature's Finest did have a bunch of Gluten Free Products. So, if you are ever in the Fountain's Hills area, you should check them out!

FIFTH- Road trips for GF food with the one you love makes the GF food taste much sweeter.



No comments: