Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kinnikinnick Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Homestyle Waffles

Yes, here I am with my latest obsession...as I am sure you have caught on...it is breakfast foods. Well, breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day. So, I am here to make sure that if you buy a gluten free breakfast product it tastes delicious.

You will be pleased to know that these do in fact taste yummy. Top them off with your favorite fruits and perhaps some flax seed and you have yourself a winning meal to start your day off right! Especially because these Kinnikinnick waffles have no preservatives!

The Stats:

(PRE-SYRUP, FRUIT OR ANYTHING ELSE YOUR HEART DESIRES ON THESE YUMMY WAFFLES)

Serving size: 1 waffles
Calories: 110
Total Fat: 3.5 grams
Total Carbs: 18 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
protien: 1 gram

2 comments:

Donita said...

Really enjoy your blog. I tried these and they were "ok", I like the Van's Blueberry better.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Donita!