Friday, November 28, 2008

Celebrating Melissa's Birthday!

(Posted on the Endless Possibilities Blog on 10/5/08)

Last night I went out with Melissa to celebrate her birthday! We started the night out by going to this Vietnamese restaurant.This is us on the way to the restaurant.

This is us there:


These are my plain rice noodles...they sucked and were not edible...

Then we went to get gelato! It was a birthday celebration, so ice cream was in order! Then we decided to celebrate the same way that we did when Melissa was in 10th grade...we went to PETER PIPER PIZZA to play games!


I smoked her in air hockey!




Then we cashed in our tickets. Melissa got this lovely bracelet.


I had more points than she did! I got this cool snap bracelet!


Then we went to this British pub.

We had plans to meet my mom at this country bar where she dances, but first I wanted to see Jared at his work to give him a quick kiss! I was happy because Melissa got to meet him! It was great sneak in some extra time with him!
Then we met up with my mom. I don't really like country music very much but I had a great time. I learned to country dance too! Here are some pictures from our outing:




Later we hung out at my house where the urge to bake struck! I baked a bunch of cookies that I ended taking when I saw Jared and our friends this morning. Here are just some of the over 40 cookies I made. They were not gluten free, so I couldn't eat them.

No comments: