Monday, May 2, 2011

Jason's Deli

Remember that time I asked you to vote to have GF food served at Jason's Deli back in 2010? Well, enough gluties did and Jason's Deli has been serving GF bread for a long while now. I have been a slacker and have not been able to try their sandwiches...whoops way to slack off!

The other day I was out and about town with Jacob, shopping for Stephanie's birthday gift (it is tomorrow , so make sure to show her blog some love!) and I drove past Jason's. Jacob loves sandwiches and I had a feeling he was hungry so I decided we should stop in. 

I am having issues with the photos I took on my camera phone ( I just signed up for mobile blogging,so I am going to try to send the photos on the blog in a few minutes to post those), sorry!

Anyway, Jacob loved the lunch he ate, he ate a non-gf grilled cheese with fruit. I ate a club sandwich on GF Bread with fruit. Jacob ate most of my fruit. I love that he loves fruit so much.

Jason's uses UDI'S bread, so that is great. However, always ask proper questions about cross contamination! The Jason's I went to was careful to prepare mine in a clean area but they don't have a designated toaster (remember my rant about "toaster sex" ) so I didn't get mine toasted.

It was a very delicious lunch and Jacob and I had a great time. It is great having the option to go out and grab a sandwich if I want. Thank you Jason's Deli!


I am so happy they added a GF MENU!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I haven't gone there yet! Thanks for posting about it! I'll have to check it out.