Thursday, May 5, 2011

Glutton's Let's Get Our Fitness On!

I have gained weight. There are many reasons...
  • I have stopped working out as much. I worked out every day before, now it is only a few times a week.
During one of my daily work outs before
Swing dancing is a great workout, now I don'r really go.
  • I would go swing dancing often, life is so hectic now, that I don't go anymore.
  • I discovered this bread that turned me into a carb-o-holic.
 This bread is a serious problem for me.
  • The bread, the lack of physical activity, the rise in new gf foods that are delicious (hey, I am not complaining) plus one of the hardest emotional years in my life, has lead to me re-gaining some of the weight I have lost. I will not allow it to stay on!
So, what am I going to do about it? Well, I already have started! I have started hitting the gym and eating better. Every Monday, I am going to post a workout schedule, feel free to join me! I am going to post additional supplemental information here and there to make it easier too. So, Glutton's LET'S GET OUR FITNESS ON! 

2 comments:

GF Steph said...

That's great! I'm gonna start running again soon.... Whenever I magically find time to finish painting the office so I can set my treadmill back up, lol.

Impressions Of My Life At The Moment said...

Yay, Stephanie! That is fabulous. You are looking so great and running will give you energy too. You are a Super Mom!