Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stephanie's Gluten Free Bridal Shower !

Stephanie (GFSteph),or the Bride-To-Be, as I would like to so lovingly call her had a gluten free BRIDAL SHOWER! Her wedding is now officially less than a month away and as her maid of honor I am stoked!


The food was Uno's Pizza but I failed to take a picture of it :( I was too busy...sorry, I had duties to tend to!




Dessert was cupcakes from SugarLips Cakery:






These cupcakes were beautiful and delicious. Seriously the best gluten free cupcakes I have ever eaten!

There was also a fruit arraignment from Edible Arraignments...I don't have a better picture of it, maybe Steph will post one when she blogs it!


The Bride-To-Be with her soon to be HUSBAND!!!


For more pictures, check out the Endless Possibilities Blog

2 comments:

Traci said...

Do you have to contact sugarlips to get gluten free? I don't see anything on their website about gluten free??

Unknown said...

Um, Stephanie's mom ordered them and she requested gluten free. Steph told me that she found them on a bridal website advertising gluten free wedding cakes, so we decided to order the cupcakes from them too and they were wonderful!