Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EnviroKidz Organic Crispy Rice Bar!




My son has a serious cereal bar addiction and it sucks for me because I watch him devour bar after bar with a bit of jealousy. The other day while we were at the store purchasing his bars, I saw these and I had to pick myself up a box for myself! He now has his bars and I have my bars! I don't care that they are aimed towards children!

The Review:

There are no pesticides, herbicides, additives or anything artificial about these bars. They are low in fat, low in sodium, certified organic and one percent of sales help conservation groups! I found these bars pretty tasty. They are more cost efficient than Luna bars and they are a great on the go snack which is hard for a gluten free girl. I will be buying these again. Yesterday afternoon my son and I had a cereal bar and milk snack and it was pretty cute! Thanks EnviroKidz for helping us share a moment!

The Verdict:





The Stats:
Serving Size: 1 bar
Calories:110
Total Fat:2.5 grams
Carbs:20 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 gram

No comments: