Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You Baskin Robins!

I had a midterm today for my science class. I hate science. I am not a science minded person. Well, now I am ranting. Back to my point...after I finished my midterm, we went to lunch and then we went to Baskin Robins. I was very pleased with Baskin Robins because I noticed on the side of each flavor label was listed allergen information! Very cool!

Obviously, when I go out for ice cream or gellato I am careful not to order flavors like Brownie and Oreo, but sometimes wheat and gluten are found in strange places! So, it made me feel safer seeing allergen information listed! Now, I didn't see the gluten allergen specifically listed but I did see wheat listed, so that was comforting.

I just thought I would share my findings! I wanted to take a picture of it but the place was pretty busy and I didn't want to hold up the line.

No comments: