Friday, March 27, 2009

Simply Organic French Onion Dip Review


Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dip that is free from MSG? Well...it is not easy.

I took this dip to Stephanie's (GF Steph) Bridal Shower....

The Review:

The guest ate the dip. I ate the dip. We ate it and it was yummy, however...since I am giving this a frank review...it leaves you with some kicking breath. So, eat, enjoy and then brush your teeth or at the minimum chew some gum! Regardless, I love it and I even went back to the store and bought a few more packs to have in my cupboard because like I wrote above MSG is in almost every dip I find at the supermarkets. I also love this dip because all you need to add to it is 2 cups of sour cream!

The Verdict:


The Stats:
Serving Size: 2 tsp prepared
Calories: 70 prepared mix
Total Fat: 0
Carbs: 1g
Fiber: 0
Protein:0

No comments: