Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Saturday! This Is My Super Breakfast :)

Day Six of Every Day Is A New Post This Week!

Happy SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE weekends :) They are a great! They are full of opportunity to unwind from the week. You will probably need a ton of energy to accomplish whatever awesome adventure it is that you have to embark on today! That is why I am posting my favorite breakfast! This always keeps me full all day long and I usually do not get hungry for lunch when I make it. I just pack a snack to go and I am set till dinner time :)

It is so simple and easy to make! All you need is spinach, portobello mushrooms, eggs and cheese!

Grab a pan and spray it with oil. Saute the mushrooms and spinach until they are cooked.


Add the eggs...
Add cheese. You can use as much or as little as you want!

Fold over the eggs. This helps melt the cheese and form an omelet.
Serve. Relax. Enjoy.Have a wonderful day :) See you tomorrow!

No comments: