Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smoothie recipe and some favorite apps.


My soy protein breakfast smoothie
Yesterday was really busy. I had morning plans and then a lengthy appointment for my youngest son. I needed a quick and easy breakfast that would be filling until lunch time.

Michelle's Soy Protein Smoothie:

  • Soy Protein Powder, 1 scoop
  • 1 Cup soy milk
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 1/2 cup strawberries
  • 1 banana, peeled
  • Ice (if desired)
Blend all of these ingredients together until desired texture. I like my smoothies somewhat thick.


Also, I wanted to share some of my favorite food related apps:

  • MyFitnessPal- I love this app. It is so easy to use and to help track daily caloric intake. It is FREE! Find me on there and be my friend: MishaSchultz
  • WeightTracker++ - Simple FREE weight tracker. I like it just for quick reference
  • Water Your Body- I adore this app. It is also FREE. I have the hardest time remembering to drink water. This app calculates how much water your body needs according to your weight. It also sends you reminders to drink up!
I downloaded some GF apps but have yet to use them. So, I can't give recommendations yet on those since I have no idea if the ones I have are any good. 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: