Monday, April 29, 2013

Verve! Energy Drink Review



Heard of Verve!? Honestly, I never had before. I am not really into energy drinks. I had never had one prior to trying Verve.

Why not? I am weary of energy drinks. They have a massive amount of junk in them and they have somewhat of a bad rap. So, being that I am a caffeine junky, I don't need a new addiction.

My friend told me about Verve! energy drinks since most of the time I feel like a walking zombie. I have no idea how I function considering I have not gotten a full nights sleep in a year. She handed me two cans: Verve! Energy and Verve! Zero Sugar.

I did my research. Dr. Oz gave Verve his thumbs up. Verve! is the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns. The more I looked into Verve! the more comfortable I became with this energy drink...not all...but this one.

I opened a cold can of Verve! Zero Sugar (well shaken) and I prepared for all these wild side effects I had conjured up in my mind.  I went through my day with energy .It was amazing. Nothing bad happened. I had energy to get everything on my to-do list accomplished and then some. I was not sluggish.

I don't know why I pictured a jittery day. I had achieved more on a day drinking Verve than I used to accomplish drinking a pot of coffee.

The next day I tried original Verve! Energy and it was the same.

I was flabbergasted. That is the only word I can think of to describe my thoughts on Verve!. I am flabbergasted that I had never heard of this drink that can provide energy in a healthier way. I keep thinking of all the sleep deprived mommies that could benefit from Verve.

Verve! is not sold in stores, so to try this drink you have to contact a brand partner. My friend, Megg, is a brand partner and she can help you with all your Verve! beverage needs.

No comments: