Friday, September 9, 2011

I am Fine...Are you?

I mentioned on my Q&A post about an upcoming beauty product I wanted to introduce my readers to,  well this is it!

 I was introduced to I Am Fine Pure Skin Products at the GFXCon by Anne Marie Fine. Anne Marie is the CEO and the Founder.  She created the line because she wanted to revolutionize skin care one face at a time, with pure ingredients. Her products are gluten free and amazing. Her credentials are impressive and she has been featured in Martha Stewart twice!

I have been using the Youth Serum since the expo and I have been loving it. It makes my face softer than ever and I cannot think of one negative thing to say. I was worried because it looked oily when you first rub it in and I have very sensitive skin, but I did not break out, my skin remained blemish free. I even received compliments from a friend telling me that I had a glow about me.

I was given the opportunity to interview Anne Marie! Here are her insights on beauty and exciting new news on  her skin care line:

What made you decide to invent your skin care line?

As a environmental medicine doctor, I decided to formulate my skin care line to address the skin stressors resulting from a broad range of environmental toxins, nutrient deficiencies, and UV exposure from the skin- the main contributors to skin aging! As a national and international lecturer on toxins in personal care products, I have done the research to know what is really in those skin creams and lotions out there, and concluded that most skin creams are actually aging your skin due to their poor quality ingredients. My line is focused on being a solution to the problem of both premature aging and the role of toxicity in skin care products.


 I have been using your product for a couple weeks, how long does a bottle of the Youth Serum last?
A bottle of Youth Serum lasts approximately one month.



Do you prefer the Youth Serum or the Purifying Mask?
I like and use them both! The Purifying Mask has been called The 15 Minute Facelift! It lifts, tones, and draws out the toxins while exfoliating and reducing pores. It is a special kind of clay that pulls out environmental toxins and leaves the skin impossibly soft, fresh, and youthful. And the Youth Serum works to deeply hydrate and nourish skin, revealing younger looking skin very quickly. They are best used together!


Are you planning on developing more beauty products to your line?

I am right now formulating more products to be added to the line.



 At what age do you think a person needs to worry about anti-aging products?



I think the question of what age to begin an anti-aging program would be better viewed as when should someone start taking care of their skin. Good skin habits and pure products that aren’t irritating and inflaming the skin are appropriate at any age.



Aside from I Am Fine, what are your top five beauty tips?

1. Use organic, pure products for the face and body.


2. Use sunscreen on your face every day to prevent sun damage which is very aging
3. Detox your face at least once a week.

4. Avoid an inflammatory diet- it will show on your skin!
5. Make sure to include sources of Omega-3 essential fatty acids in your diet to moisturize from within

 What are your top five health tips?
1. Detoxify, detoxify, detoxify- this is the missing link in health.

2. Adequate pure clean water
3. Adequate sleep- at least 7 hours per night.
4. Move your body everyday
5. Keep stress under control

Is there anything that you see people doing to their skin that it totally damaging? What are the best ways to reverse it?

The most damaging thing people do to their skin today is slather on chemically laden creams and lotions that create inflammation and free radicals- both processes lead to premature aging of the skin.




Thank you so much for the interview and for sharing your words of wisdom with the readers of Gluten Free Gluttony.

No comments: