Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When Is a good time for a Whenever Bar? Whenever!



Pamela's Products has a new line called Whenever Bars and they are delicious. I was so relieved to have them one morning at my desk at work, because they saved me in a jam when I neglected to eat breakfast, that I even tweeted my thanks.

There are four varieties, Oat Blueberry Lemon, Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut, Oat Cranberry Almond,  Oat Raisin Walnut Spice. I have tried all four varieties and I like specific things about each one.


Oat Blueberry Lemon: I specifically like this flavor for breakfast. It compliments tea very well. I often enjoyed this in the car. Sad that I am so busy, but I guess they are called Whenever Bars for a reason!

Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut: This flavor was my favorite! It was as though I was eating dessert!

Oat Cranberry Almond:  I also enjoyed this one as a breakfast treat. I kept this variety in my purse for GF emergencies. If I couldn't find a place to eat or if I went to a restaurant and they did not have a gf friendly option on the menu that I liked, I knew I could eat a Whenever Bar and I would be ok!

Oat Raisin Walnut Spice: This flavor reminded me of Autumn. It tasted really delicious and made me excited for the upcoming season.


I really like the new line and I hope you guys do too! Let me know what you guys think of it!

No comments: