Monday, September 12, 2011

Lucy's Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had a snack sized bag of Lucy's at my desk at work. I thought it would be the perfect afternoon snack...I was somewhat mistaken. These were not the delicious chocolate chip mouth explosion I was hoping for. Instead, my mouth was "treated" to a grainy,remotely-bearable,  cookie that had to suffice because there was nothing else at my disposal at work to replace it.

Harsh? Maybe. But, hey...now that I have been GF for a long while, I have standards. I would eat these again? But, I would not spend my hard earned cash on them. These would be eaten on the rare occasion that I had nothing else at hand and I really needed a cookie fix.


The Stats:

Serving Size: 3 cookies, 1.3 Servings per container
Calories: 130
Total Fat: 5 Grams
Total Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Sugar: 12 grams
Protein: 2 grams

No comments: