This is yummy gluten free cake recipe that Kelly used to make my birthday cake:
She got the recipe from All Recipes. Com
|PREP TIME||15 Min|
|COOK TIME||30 Min|
|READY IN||45 Min|
|Original recipe yield 1 - 8 inch round cake|
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease an 8 inch round cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
- In the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Slices can also be reheated for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.
Thanks Kelly for emailing me this a few days ago to post! I am a few days behind on this! This cake was amazing, everyone that tried it loved it!