Friday, November 28, 2008

WELCOME TO GLUTEN FREE GLUTTONY!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome! Below are all of the posts that have ever mentioned a wheat/gluten intolerance on the Endless Possibilities blog. When I had my email running I was constantly asked to create a blog just for gluten free living. There are so many comments on the other blog that I don't publish because they are offensive to the gluten free community. I feel so misunderstood sometimes. Sometimes people think of this as a glorified eating disorder (like it is an excuse not to eat) or they just say the most uneducated things to me about it.

With urging from others I finally decided to do it tonight. So, if you would like to scroll down, you can see all of the postings from my other blog. If not, I will try to keep this blog current!

Once again, welcome!

No comments: