Friday, November 28, 2008

Wheat Free Is The Way I'll Be

(Originally posted April 23, 2008 on Endless Possibilities Blog)

So, I found out I probably have a wheat intolerance. That means that my body does not digest and break down wheat properly. Basically, the wheat I eat converts into sugar because it doesn't get digested, the sugar turns into fat. Making sense because no matter how much I work out or how hard I try, I can not lose weight I eat a lot of whole wheats.

Today was day one on my new wheat free lifestyle. I have not gotten one stomach ache, head ache, cranky moment or tired moment. Even though I will have to say goodbye to a lot of my favorite foods, it will be worth it if I feel better.

I went to Whole Foods and I found Brown Rice Noodles, totally Weight Watchers friendly! I hope that this lifestyle only speeds up my progress on Weight Watchers. Wish me luck!

No comments: