These tacos were so good that I had to share! My mom made these tonight and I cant wait to have these again. This is one easy recipe!
- bag of shredded coleslaw
- half a red onion (chopped)
- two garlic cloves (minced)
- a bunch of cilantro (chopped)
- two tomatoes (chopped)
- two cucumbers (chopped)
- red pepper (chopped)
- a bag of cooked and de-veined shrimp
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- three freshly squeezed limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Taco shells (use 100% corn taco shells to make this gluten free)
Combine all of the ingredients together (except taco shells) in a large bowl and mix well. Then stir fry in a large wok or large pan for 15 minutes on medium high heat. Stir continuously.
Then stuff taco shells with mixture, eat and enjoy!